It feels good to be a bearer of this tag which signifies infinite genuinity and simplicity (as I interpret literally).Moreover being different from virtual awards I find it unique and special as the formalities that are attached with this tag are fascinating (the question answer part).
I am extremely thankful to Rav aka https://insideblackhole.wordpress.com/ for passing on this lovely tag to me.I would kindly request everyone to have a glance at her blog where she intriguingly expresses her love for the world of stars!
Here are few Rav’s questions which I am supposed to answer :
1) What are you obsessed with right now?
I think I am so obsessed with my goal right now that it is reducing the efficiency of my daily karma and so I am trying to cool myself down.
2) What do you think is inside a black hole?
I feel fearful even thinking of it and so for me it is no less than blind death.
3) Which mythological creature would you bring to life, if given a chance?
I think Roman God of Love – Cupid as I have a long list of complaints ready to be filed against him!
4) Do you believe that aliens have come to earth in the past?
No I don’t think so.
5) Which anime would you recommend and why? (ie if you watch)
I have watched very childish ones like Pokemon,Perman,Shinchan and Doraemon and so don’t know which one to recommend.
6) A book/book series you feel that you should have written instead of that particular author?
‘Siddhartha’ by Hermann Hesse
7) What does your blog mean to you ?
A catharsis to vent off my emotions and a platform for learning and sharing.
8) How long have you been blogging? And what is your advice to rookie bloggers?
I have been blogging since last three and a half months.I would advise new bloggers never to write to impress anyone but just for self satisfaction!
9) Can you play any instrument(s)? If yes, what is it? If no, which instrument(s) would you like to learn?
I am learning Keyboard.
10) One unique thing about you.
I am an ambivert who can mix up with people of all ages.
11) Do like to dance or sing or both or neither of those?
I like to sing English songs only when no one has his ears near my throat.
Rules for passing this Tag are :
1.Thank the person (people) who nominated you.
2.Answer their 11 questions.
3.Tag 11 people.
4.Give them 11 questions to answer.
Therefore I pass this tag to the following people :
As per the above rule my 11 questions to the above mentioned nominees are:
1) what does spirituality mean to you?
2)If given an opportunity to change something in your past,what would it be?
3)What is your phobia/fear?
4)Do you ever think of writing a book?If yes,then what would it be based on?
(If you have already published your work,then you may mention your creations)
5)Which is your dream destination?
6)Who is that person or thing that melts you down (as in your weakness)?
7)Is there any habit or trait that you would like to change in yourself?If yes,then what is it?
8)Do you believe in the concept of ‘best friends forever’?
9)Is there any goal that you are currently chasing?
10)Whom do you ardently admire?
11)Do you believe in the statement that we are the creators of our own destiny?If yes then to what extent do you think it is true?