I am feeling great accepting this award.Though I don’t think my writings are versatile yet I honour it as an opportunity to pass it on to others who truly deserve it! I am extremely thankful to Kiran Goswami for nominating me for such a wonderful award.I would suggest all my viewers to visit her land where she writes from her heart.She is popularly known as the ‘pen girl.’
As an obligation I have to write some facts about myself.As you can know me on my introduction page so I would alter it a little,keeping it to seven confessions.
1. I am a straightforward person.My straightforwardness is my strength as well as my weakness.
2. I have a keen interest in philosophy,psychology and spirituality; just waiting for the right time to delve in these fields completely.
3. I get easily attracted to witty,focused,dedicated and soft-hearted boys.Looks never attract me.
4. I am a good-hearted person.Knowing the cycle of ‘karma’ and the power of negative thoughts,I never dare to think devilish about anyone.Thus,I hold no ill regards for people whom I don’t like.
5. I partially excel at the art of ignorance and acceptance.
6. I want to remain single forever because I fear the emotional and physical dependency that relationships create.
7. No matter how much hurt I am,I will never cry in front of anyone.Bathroom is the only place where I shed my tears.
8. I wish to have my own NGO where I can help people of all ages to uplift their way of living simply by altering the thought pattern.I seriously have a strong desire to work for cancer patients,orphans and old-age people who have completely lost the zeal in their lives because I know I have a great potential to bring a smile on their faces!:)
Thankfully,there is no limit this time and so I am nominating all those coming randomly into my mind:
1.You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
2.Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
3.link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
4.share 7 facts about yourself.